Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time + Fireworks = Awesomest.

Two supposedly rare tracks by The Birthday Party. I'm no Birthday Party expert, so I wouldn't really know. I read it somewhere on the internet. I can't remember where. Maybe I made it up, who knows. I certainly don't.

They're two mixes of the same track, the first slightly more 'normal', the second one slightly 'stranger'. I can never decide which is betterest.

After the fireworks






dwnld

After, after the fireworks






dwnld

Here's a picture of not fireworks, courtesy of Sexy People.



2 comments:

Arf Ortiyef said...

here they is on discogs: http://www.discogs.com/Birthday-Party-Lydia-Lunch-Drunk-On-The-Popes-Blood-/release/1487282

great stuff - i prefer the first version though

qrter said...

That's where I got it from, you internet wizard you!